Friday 31 January 2014

Still Obsessed with MoYou London Plates

Hello polish lovers!

So I have still not decided on a set schedule for this blog, which is why I have not posted in a while(that's a lie, I have been feeling really lazy lately and although I have been doing my nails and taking photo's, I just haven't wanted to edit).  Starting tomorrow, though, I have decided to do the Nail Art A Go-Go Challenge for February.  It is a 28 day challenge so I will have a new mani everyday for the month of February.  I have completed the first week of prompts and will continue to try to work ahead.  I love the idea of this challenge because it is a lot of Art related prompts, and as a former Art major, I find this irresistible.

Anyway, on to today's mani.

For my base I started with Models Own Bubblegum(still obsessed with a neon that stamps beautifully).


Bubblegum is completely opaque in 2 coats and does not require a white base.  It is much more neon in person, don't know why it is so toned down in my photos except for the inability of my camera to accurately capture most neons.

Over this I decided to stamp with another of the MoYou London Pro plates, 15. which is Pop Art-y, with Warhol and Lichtenstein, which I love.


I, again, used Color Club's Abyss for stamping.  Putting the green polish over the pink, caused the colour to look more blue, but I am okay with that.  I decided on the Warhol Mickey Mouse image for my accent finger.

Something else that I have been working on is going through all my polishes to see which ones are good for stamping, over both white and black.  I have completed the polishes in my Melmer and will begin on my rack polishes soon.  Once I am finished I will list on my blog all of the polishes that stamp over light and dark polishes.

I will be back tomorrow with the first prompt for the Nail Art A-Go-Go Challenge, achromatic nails.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment