Saturday 19 April 2014

NPC Day 4: Frost

Hello polish lovers!

Back with the next challenge of finding a Frost untried in my stash.  I am not a fan of frost finishes as a rule, I tend to find them rather dated.  I did manage to find one in my stash, a Joe Fresh Polish (the brand my local grocery store sells) and besides being a frost finish, the polish is actually called Frost!


Super, super sheer!  This is 3 coats.  Since I hate seeing my own VNL I decided to create a funky french tip using my Art Club by Color Club pastel stripers.  The colours I chose, pink and purple, also happen to have a frost finish.


Sorry it is soo over-exposed but I am not used to having sunlight to take my photos in yet.  Please remember that I am left handed and was using my left hand for this so the lines are not as crisp as they would be if I were painting my right hand.  My poor broken nail on my right hand is getting better, but is not to the length I want yet.

That's all for now,  I will be back soon with my untried Jelly.

Until then, polish happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment