Saturday 19 April 2014

NPC Day 6: Indie Untried

Hello polish lovers!

So I don't buy many Indie polishes...and when I do I make sure they are ones that I am going to like, so this prompt was difficult for me.  I decided to use my most recent Indie, which is one that I loved but have not reviewed here yet.

This is Rainbow Honey's Tera Flare from the Final Battle collection based around Final Fantasy.


I love, love, love, this polish!  It is a dark navy jelly base with scattered multi-coloured holographic glitter squares and hexes.  This is my first polish with square glitter and I am now addicted!  So gorgeous!  Looking at these photos when I was editing them just makes me want to put it on.  This is 3 easy coats with 1 coat of SV.


OH MY GLOB!  So pretty!  I will definitely be wearing this again.

That is all for now.  I will be back on Monday with my Drugstore Untried.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment