Wednesday 4 December 2013

33 DC Day 32: Shapes

Hello polish lovers!

I am managing to post tonight even though I am ridiculously tired and just want to curl up in my hot water bottle preheated bed and read a few pages of Going Postal(Terry Pratchett for the win!) before getting at least a solid 8 hours before work tomorrow.

But enough whining, I post for the same reason we all do...a love of nail polish!

Today's prompt in the 33 DC was shapes, which is very open to interpretation, so I decided to go with something freehand.  My base for this mani is yet another of the unnamed Color Club's that I have been using so often.  This colour is possibly Abyss, but it is one of those neon turquoise colours that does not photograph true to colour.


Once that had dried I got out my Nubar black striper and placed 3 triangles on each nail.  I waited for that to dry and then used another unnamed Color Club in a similar but lighter blue and a large dotting tool to add circles, some of them overlapping the triangles, which was an interesting effect.


So Friday is the final day of the 33 DC and I cannot believe I got all the prompts done...almost on time!

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment