Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Toy Challenge Mani!

Hello polish lovers!

Today I have my mani for the Christmas/Winter Challenge and today's prompt was toys...this was not an easy prompt for me...so once again I reached back into my memory to my favourite gift I received when I was a child.  I also got some inspiration from my Bundle Monster Create Your Own plates.

I started with 2 new polishes to my collection.


This is 2 coats of Pop Beauty Nail Glam in Golden Metal, a gorgeous gold foil.  My pinkie has 1 dabbed coat of Barielle's Goldfinger a chunky gold and holographic glitter that I fell in love with.  I also for some reason could not find any info on this polish online so I don't know when it came out or what collection it is a part of.


So my stamping is the original NES controllers and Tetris.  The images are from BM415-16.

I was so excited the Christmas that we got the original Nintendo, ours came with Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt(you know, the one with the gun controller so you shot at the screen, and sometimes at the hunting dog that would laugh at you when you missed).  We got Tetris a little later, but I remember my Mom kicking all our butts at that game, with Dad it was Galaga.  Good times.

So that is all for today, the countdown is on until Christmas, and New Years.  We are leaving for vacation on New Years Day so I will be gone for almost 2 weeks, I will hopefully have a haul for you when I get back.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment