Monday 10 February 2014

Nail Art A-Go-Go, Day 10: Night Sky

Hello polish lovers!

Here is my Night Sky mani...

I started with 2 coats of Zoya Storm.  I only have a few Zoya polishes but this is one of my absolute favourites.  It is a black crelly with scattered holographic particles and is totally opaque in 2 coats.

Photo taken with flash so you could see how colourful the holographic is.

Once this was dry I took my smallest dotting tool and trusty Google and began to create 2 of my favourite constellations as double accents.  I chose Orion(the archer) and Ursa Minor(the little dipper).


I really liked the simplicity of this mani, but I also felt it was an interesting variation on Night Sky.

Anyway, that's all for today.

I will be back tomorrow with my Wallpaper nails.

Until then, polish happy!


1 comment: