Monday 16 September 2013

The Crumpet's 33DC and Plump and Polished's Falling for Nail Art Challenge.

Hello polish lovers!

This post is to let you know that I will be attempting two nail polish art challenges starting September 22.  One is Plump and Polished's Falling for Nail Art Challenge and the other is The Crumpet's 33DC, which stands for 33 Day Challenge.  Both challenges begin next week and I was working hard today on my first few mani's.

Between these two challenges I will be posting Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week.  That is a lot of nail polish.  You should see what my work station looks like after the eight designs I did today to try to get some ready to edit, its a good thing I only do four nails, thank goodness my poor thumb is so short, and the rest of my fingers too stubby to try to get all five in for bottle shots without my hand looking like a cramped claw of some kind.

I will be posting again in a little bit, really excited to share my first Lucky 13 Lacquer with you.
Until then, polish happy!























No comments:

Post a Comment