Friday 8 November 2013

33DC Day 21: Europe

Hello polish lovers!

For my Europe mani I was thinking about doing something with England(since I lived there for 2 years)  but even when I was there it didn't feel like Europe and I think that England feels kind of separate from the rest of Europe since it is an island and not on the continent.

So instead I went with a country that I wish I had gotten too but never seemed to find the time, France.  I specifically chose Paris, not just because of the Bundle Monster plate of the Eiffel Tower(although it didn't hurt).  I ended up loving this mani and I will definitely have to recreate it at another time.


It's the new length, I am still missing the old nails but I know they will come back.  I started this mani with 2 coats of Color Club's Evolution, which I think is a perfect blue for a French mani.  This was top coated with SV and let dry until it was ready for stamping.


I used Konad black stamping polish for the Eiffel Tower image from Bundle Monster BM419 plate(I left out the Paris lettering so that the tower stood alone.  All the other stamping is Konad white and the fleur de lis image is from GA29 and the stripes are from GA21.


Love, love, love this mani!  So clean and crisp.  It turned out way better than I was expecting and may be one of my favourites of the entire challenge so far.

Anyway that is all for today but I will be back on Sunday(if not before) with my next Falling for Nail Art Challenge of First Frost.

Until then, polish happy!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!:) You have to go to France! It's such amazing place:) And I love that blue polish:)

    ReplyDelete