Wednesday 16 October 2013

33DC Day 11: 3D

Hello polish lovers!

Now on to the double of the double up Wednesday with my 33DC 3D mani.  I have to say that I am not a huge fan of 3D mani's, mostly because I do too much with my hands in a day and never feel like studs and beads and the like are going to stay very long.  With this in mind I went very simple with this mani, and the 3D is more of an accent than a focus.

I started with A England's Lady of Shallot(again, still loving this polish).

Yes this is the same photo from yesterday, but it is sooo pretty!
After this gorgeous polish dried I sponged over it with A England's Saint George (this is another amazing colour from A England, so deep, so pretty!).

Holographic sparkle, come to me!
Love this colour just as much, if not more than Lady of Shallot.  For the 3D aspect I added some opalescent pearls in purple that I got in my prize from a My Boyfriend Hates Makeup giveaway.  They extend out from the nail too far for me and because of this, I took this mani off very quickly.  I will have to do another A England gradient for you soon, maybe Saint George and Dragon(together again, as they should be), we will see what comes later.  I know the polish is slightly out of focus in this photo but this showed more of the holographic sparkle.

That is all for today.  I will be back tomorrow with another Hallow e'en challenge mani.  This time it is Blood and/or Gore.

Until then, polish happy!

Or use the new Add link method ?


(Submissions close in 75d 19h 37m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com


2 comments:

  1. This looked really cool! :D Inlinkz seems to have gone crazy, I scrolled through at least 5 of them :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is the second time it has done that to me. I don't know what is wrong with it. Crazy technology;p

      Delete