Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hallow e 'en Challenge delayed, Cool mani instead



Hello polish lovers!

So as my title suggests the Hallow e'en Challenge will not be beginning until October 8th, so that we will be posting each Tuesday and Thursday until October 31st.  The new schedule is



So this is the plan now, I have the first challenge done and will post on the 8th, I had a couple done from last years challenge list which I can use for my #fallingfornailart challenge instead.

So, to show you a mani that I did last week and absolutely loved.

China Glaze VIII with MM20 mattified
I love this stamping plate!  It is so pretty and girly!

I started with CG VIII, a great deep aubergine, 2 coats and topped with SV.  Once this was totally dry I added my stamping from various images on the MM20 plate using Essie's Good as Gold, which is an awesome stamping polish!  I coated with SV again and then used my OPI Matte Top Coat to finish it off.  I have to say this was one mani I did not remove until it started to chip.  For some reason I did not take a photo before I did the matte coat, so sorry about that, but I am super pleased with the result.

I will be back tomorrow with my next 33DC mani, which is Mexican(this was a bit difficult to decide on but I ended up doing a freehand that I liked).

Until tomorrow, polish happy!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful mani!! I'm in love with the combo! I need to find that China Glaze color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it on the clearance table at Sally's. Apparently it is from their fall 2007 collection.

      Delete
  2. I need VIII too. This is so gorgeous! Reminds me of elegant china for some reason. Must get that plate too!

    ReplyDelete