Sunday 27 October 2013

Falling for Nail Art Challenge: Other Realm

Hello polish lovers!

Today I have my Other Realm mani for the Falling for Nail Art Challenge.  In terms of other realm I decided to go with ghosts...that seems other realm-y to me.

I started with a base of Wet n'Wild's Ebony Hates Chris to give me a nice start before adding a coat of OPI's Metallic 4 Life.


I love the silver glitter in various sizes and the black jelly base for this.  It kind of looks other realm-y even before the ghost.  It would be good for a galaxy mani too.


I did the ghost on my accent finger in OPI's Alpine Snow and the details with a black striper.  I find the ghost looks like the ghost from an old Mario Brothers game.  As usual I top coated in SV(its a good thing I buy the large bottle to refill, otherwise it would be super expensive).

That's all for today.  I will be back tomorrow with my 33DC mani for South America.

Until then, polish happy!

3 comments:

  1. I love this Design, It's perfect for Halloween!
    The black color looks amazing on your nails!
    xx Julia

    By the way I love your blog, I will follow it right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This model is amazing. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete