Thursday 24 October 2013

Hallow e'en Challenge: Zombies

Hello polish lovers!

Today I have my Zombie mani for the Hallow e'en Challenge.  I struggled with an idea for this one for a bit.  Zombies are rather difficult to draw and none of my stamping plates were appropriate.

I started with a base of 2 coats of OPI's Don't Talk Bach to Me, this is an interesting colour, a yellow-y green with a slight shimmer.  I like it more than I thought I would.


My ring finger is 3 coats of China Glaze's Innocence with random splotches of Ciate's Cream Soda, outlined with a black striper.  I was trying to make it look like brains but I don't know if I managed it.

On the tips of my other fingers I put 1 coat of OPI's Did it On 'Em, this works much better over Don't Talk Bach to Me than white for a base coat.  I went over the edge between the two colours with a striper and made them look like stitches.


This picture is more colour accurate.


And Matte, because you know, I am addicted.  Although I think the brains look better glossy.

That is all for today but I will be back tomorrow with my 33DC for the theme Animals, I really liked these so I hope you do too.

Until then, polish happy!

2 comments: