Thursday 10 October 2013

Hallow e'en Challenge Day 2: Witches

Hello polish lovers!

Today I have the second of the Hallow e'en Challenge mani's to share with you and our theme for today is Witches.  I was kind of stuck for this one so I pulled out one of my handy stamping plates to make it a little easier.

Sorry about the huge watermark, wasn't paying attention
My pinkie is Wet n' Wild's Ebony Hates Chris, ring is OPI liquid sand in Can't Let Go, middle is Essie's Fear or Desire, and pointer is Milani White on the Spot.  The witches cauldron is stamped using Konad Special White and the black stamping is Ebony Hates Chris.  The stamps used are from Bundle Monster's Holiday set and are number H07 and H08.

I will be back tomorrow with the 33DC with the theme Indian.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment