Wednesday 9 October 2013

33DC Day 8: Chevrons

Hello polish lovers!

I have had my morning coffee and banana bread and am ready for the day.

Today's 33DC theme is chevrons.  Chevrons are not easy, I wish I had the new Bundle Monster set with the lovely big chevrons on it but I only have the Pueen one and it is very skinny.


The base for this mani is actually one that I did for a future Falling for Nail Art Challenge so I will not show what it looked like before the stamping(you will have to wait til Sunday to see that one).  I will say it is sponging of various grays.

I used Pueen plate 3 and Konad Special White and finished with OPI's Matte Top Coat(in case you haven't noticed I am kind of obsessed with that top coat!).  I will say I definitely should have used SV first because matte top coat always smears stamping.

That is all for this challenge mani.  I will be back in a bit with my Falling for Nail Art Challenge for today.

Until then, polish happy!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this. I am such a chevron fan. I also only have this plate and even though I love it I can't wait for my bundle monster ones to arrive for the big one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one coming as well. Really looking forward to that set.

      Delete
    2. Me too! I check the tracking number every day!

      Delete