Wednesday 2 October 2013

#fallingfornailart Day 4: Bobbing for Apples

Hello polish lovers!

I told you I would be back.  This was another challenge theme that I found difficult but it gave me the excuse to try something new, and so I now present to you my first stamping sandwich!


It is soooo red!  I actually began the stamping for this in white but found that my jelly colour was too intense and overpowered the white so I changed to Wet n' Wild Black Creme for my stamping and found that showed up a lot better.  The jelly polish I used for this was Sinful Colors GoGo Girl.  It is a true tomato red.  I am not a huge lover of red nails(unless they are China Glaze's Ruby Pumps) but this is one of the few jellies that I own, since I tend to prefer more opaque polish.  Anyway the stamping plate that I used is Gals GA40, and it stamped beautifully every time.  I ended up wearing this to the fall fair I went to last weekend and found it truly appropriate.

I will be back Friday with my 33DC Texture mani.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment