Tuesday 15 October 2013

Hallow e'en Challenge: Day 3 Monsters

Hello polish lovers!

Today I have my Monster's mani from my Hallow e'en challenge.


I started with 2 coats of A England's Lady of Shallot (Oh My Glob, the gorgeousness of this polish when the sun hits it is incredible).  In the shade it appears almost black but when the sun hits it is magnificent! Lady of Shallot is a deep purple holographic with blurple qualities.  There are no words.  I topped with SV and let dry before I began my stamping(it was a shame to cover such an awesome polish). The above picture is from another mani but I had to share the gorgeousness.  For this mani my ring finger is 2 coats of OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard.

Shade
I stamped on all nails except my ring finger with Klean Color Metallic Yellow and used Metallic Navy for the ring finger stamping.  I used plates from the Bundle Monster Holiday set in BMH06 and BMH07.  I have found the Klean Color metallic polishes are great for stamping.  I managed to find a mini set at my local Winners and they are great when I actually want to stamp in colour instead of black, white, silver, and gold.

Remember, tomorrow is another double up day and I will have 2 posts.  I am really looking forward to sharing my Falling for Nail Art, Sweet Treats mani.  I will definitely have to re-create this for Hallow e'en.

Until then, polish happy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the images you chose, and the colors made them wonderfully scary. :)

    ReplyDelete