Tuesday 29 October 2013

Hallow e'en Challenge Day 7: Skulls and Skeletons

Hello polish lovers!

Today I have my Skulls and Skeletons mani for the Hallow e'en Challenge I am involved in, only one more left people!

I started with my base of 2 coats of Gosh's Holographic Hero. This is a silver holographic polish(as usual my camera had fits and did not want to show the sparkle, but you can see a bit on the pinkie).


As always I topped with SV and let dry before I did my stamping.


I used Konad black stamping polish and my new Bundle Monster, create your own plate BM413 for all the stamping except for my middle finger which is from BMH07.

I am really loving how original the new Bundle Monster set is, which of course it should be considering how it was assembled.  I love the Skeleton.


For some reason I am really into black, grey and silver mani's right now so I really liked this one.

Tomorrow is another double up day, so until then, polish happy!


1 comment: