Saturday 12 October 2013

Crisp Colour and Stamping

Hello, polish lovers!

Today I want to share with you the mani that I am currently rockin'(not literally rockin' because I am feeling pretty laid back, but metaphorically rockin' because they are awesome and I am totally in love with them).  I started with a base of 2 coats of Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polish in Greenberry.  I totally fell in love with this polish!  It was pretty much a 1 coat-er but, as I have said before, I am a habitual 2 coat-er.  Greenberry is a bright, fresh, almost neon green with a hint of blue that is really unique. (Sorry I didn't take a photo before I did the stamping but I did wear this alone for a day before I stamped over top)


The stamp is Pueen plate 45 from the Love set.  I stamped using Konad Special Black and I love how crisp the stamping turned out.  As usual I topped with SV.

Tomorrow I will probably be changing my polish again, its also Canadian Thanksgiving so we will be having lots of turkey and pie(mmmmm...pie).  I do have an apple pie stamp but I think that may be going too far.

I will be back tomorrow with my post for the next day of the Falling for Nail Art Challenge, which is Cloudy Skies.

Until then, polish happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! gorgeous, gorgeous colour, and very well stamped! I've chosen your blog for the "Versatile blogger award" as I believe you're so talented!
    http://polished-polyglot.blogspot.ch/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete