Wednesday 16 October 2013

Falling for Nail Art Day 8: Sweet Treats

Hello polish lovers!

I must say I loved this mani.  I am totally going to be rockin' it on Hallow e'en.  Here's how I started.


I started with a base of 2 coats of Milani's White on the Spot, not a great formula, I only use it because I keep it in my box by my feet and it is more easily accessible than my other whites.  From there I used a makeup sponge and created a white, orange and yellow gradient using the same Milani polish, Essie's Fear or Desire and Sally Hanson's Insta-Dri in Lightning.  I love this gradient! It looks exactly like candy corn, which I hate with a fire-y passion.  I would much rather wear it on my nails than eat a piece.  I coated this in SV, like always and waited for it to dry.  Then I did this:


All the candy goodness you could ever want, stamped all over your nails!  For this stamping I used the Bundle Monster BM306 and Wet n' Wild's Black Creme.  I did this stamping before I got my Konad black so when I do this for Hallow e'en it will be much deeper and more crisp than here.

That is all for this post but I will be back in a little bit with my 33DC 3D nails.

Until then, polish happy!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could try candy corn, i dont live in the us! i love this though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy corn is pretty disgusting actually, it has no flavour, just sweet, and the texture is horrible. You are better off, I think.

      Delete