Wednesday 30 October 2013

33DC Day 17: Favourite Brand

Hello polish lovers!

So using my favourite brand was really difficult for me because I love so many of the polish brands that I have.  I love A England, but I only have a few polishes, the same with Picture Polish(I only have one), Lucky 13 Lacquer is amazing but I like to wear it alone because the polish is so pretty.  It ended up being a toss up between OPI and China Glaze.  I love the formula for OPI but I find that China Glaze has more interesting colours.  So I finally decided on China Glaze.

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze's Foie Gras.  I love this colour, its rich and reminds me of dark milk chocolate.  It's got enough cool tone to not look like poo, it has a slight purple tone to it.



Once that was dry I used China Glaze's Swing Baby, a antique copper glitter, that works well for creating a gradient.


These colours work together really well.  I think it is a sophisticated and delicate mani.

I will be back later today with my Falling for Nail Art mani.

Until then, polish happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment